Thursday, June 7, 2007

YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMFtVb04HRg

The link I've attached above goes to a humorous clip from The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. I love to laugh and also love words, so when Jay does his humorous bits with the funny headlines, it cracks me up. After setting up my own YouTube account, I perused through several categories of videos and discovered this one. Cracked me up!

I'm glad I had a chance to visit YouTube. My students use this site a lot outside of school, but I had never taken the initiative to visit it. It's entertaining for me, but can also be educational because it will help me be more aware of what my kids are watching. I plan to visit this site again and hope that, through further exploration, I will discover videos that serve to do more than merely entertain.

No comments: