Friday, June 1, 2007

Bloglines

The following is my blogline URL: http://www.bloglines.com/public/kelly

I find bloglines quite useful because they give you access to a lot of information in a short amount of time. It takes only minutes to learn how to use this service, and I'm sure there are many features of which I am yet unaware. I'm sure this could be useful in aspects of my teaching career, especially when I am teaching non-fiction because I will have quick access to current news stories that I can use in the classroom. It also provides a way for me to keep up on my interests without having to read through a lot of pop-up ads, spam, etc. I never knew this existed on the web, and I'm sure it will only improve as time goes on. The one drawback is that not all sites have RSS capability; however, I am sure that, as this becomes more popular, more and more sites will offer this feature.

No comments: